Check-in is 3:00pm
All rates below are in Canadian funds. We give a fair exchange rate on US dollars as a service to our guests. This way you don't have tp pay
all of the bank's service charges and make an extra stop at the bank.
The daily rate is $160, plus 20.80 tax for 4 people
· 2 people --- $400 + $52 tax
· 3 people --- $600 + $78 tax
· 4 people --- $800 + $104 tax
· 5 people --- $950 + $123.50 tax
· 6 people --- $1100, plus $143 tax
· 7 people --- $1250, plus $162.50 tax
· 8 people --- $1400, plus $182 tax
· 9 people --- $1550, plus $201.50 tax
· If the deposit is paid by September, these are the prices.
· After September, there is an extra $30 fee, per cabin.
· The deposit per cabin is $250
Sheets and pillows are provided. Bring towels and blankets or a sleeping bag. You can bring your own pillow if you wish.
· Boat rental without motor $125, plus $16.25 tax per week
· Boat rental with motor + 1 tank of gas $300, plus $39 tax per week
· Anchor deposit is $25 and refunded after anchor is returned
· Deposit of $250.00 for all bookings required. Payment in full in cash or by travelers cheque upon arrival. Taxes and licenses extra.
we will try to refund deposits if there is an illness but there is a $50 charge for reselling the booking. We cannot refund if we cannot refill that booking.
Click Here for Black Bear hunting rates
Click Here for Moose Hunting rates
Other services and information to make your stay enjoyable:
There is plenty of nature watching as there are eagles, bears, moose, lynx, fox, otter, beaver and birds. In the early spring there are lots of moose and bears to see along the roadsides.
· Miles of ATV and snowmobile trails.
· Gas barbecues for guests to use.
· 5-gallon cans of gas for sale
· Bait available for sale on site
· Snowmobile trail at end of the driveway
We will pick-up things for guests if given reasonable advance notice.
Pets allowed but must be leashed and cleaned up after.